Personal data” means any information about an identified or identifiable individual. For example, personal information is a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The data are processed for the following purposes.
a) On the basis of contractual necessity in order to:
– manage orders and carry out related activities (e.g.: sales and after-sales customer assistance, communications with the customer on the status of the order, responses to his requests for information, management of payments, etc.);
– manage the user account in case of registration to the Sites to use its services;
– allow the subscription to specific services and further from time to time requested by the user
b) On the basis of the consent expressed by the user, collected from time to time specifically, in order to carry out market research, as well as to contact the user and send commercial communications and promotional offers, in addition to sending the Newsletter described below, regarding products, services and / or events of Giacomo Petri, by SMS, telephone, paper mail or other means, including through a prior analysis of consumer behavior aimed at customizing commercial messages.
c) On the basis of the legitimate interest of Giacomo Petri, specifically:
– for the analysis and improvement of its services;
– for the performance of statistical activities and / or research and development, including through analysis of data from the use of services and products or consumer behavior;
– in order to defend their rights during the course of judicial, administrative or extrajudicial procedures, and in the context of disputes arising in relation to the services offered;
d) On the basis of the need to comply with the legal obligations to which Giacomo Petri is subject.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point (a) above, as necessary to initiate the sale and delivery of products and services purchased or for registration at the Sites is required and the refusal to provide personal data subject to processing makes it impossible to perform the services requested in relation to the purchase of goods and services on the Sites.
CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED BY Giacomo Petri
Below is a description of the categories of data we process:
– Data provided directly by the interested party: these are all personal data entered on the Sites (to register), or that are provided to Giacomo Petri in any way. Examples of data provided directly by interested parties are: name, address and telephone number, etc..
In particular, Giacomo Petri uses:
a) TECHNICAL COOKIES: These are cookies necessary for navigation as they allow proper use of the Site and its full functionality. They include cookies that allow the creation of a personalized account, the execution of the access, the visualization of the contents in the chosen language to every access, recognizing from which country the user connects (and remembering in the future accesses such setting), and the management of the orders. These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site and their deactivation could jeopardize the experience and the success of navigation. In particular, we use technical cookies for the following purposes:
– for the management of dynamic web pages, for the geographical identification of users and for the management of data of last access;
– to ensure the proper functioning of the web pages;
– for the functioning of the forms (e.g. contact form);
b) ANALYTIC COOKIES: used to collect information about the number of users and how they visit the site. For example:
– Google Analytics: the site uses the Google Analytics tool to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site. This tool uses third-party technical cookies for its operation. Information on how Google treats your privacy is available at the following link: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html Information on the cookies used by Google Analytics, the collection and use of this data are available at the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage#gajs. Under the following link you will also find information to deny your consent to the use of third-party cookies by Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
c) THIRD PARTY PROFILE COOKIES FOR MARKETING/RETARGETING: these are cookies of third party companies that allow the collection of information about the user to allow a more specific and/or personalized promotional communication to the user. They include cookies relating to the insertion on the Sites of advertising banners relating to third party companies or products chosen or viewed by the user, or similar or similar products. These cookies can be deactivated without preventing proper navigation on the Sites, however, deactivating them will result in the receipt of promotional messages that may not be of interest to the user. For more information about the profiling cookies currently installed on your terminal, to review the privacy policies of third parties and to change your preferences, users can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/.
Disabling cookies. You can always choose to block, delete, disable cookies or other similar technologies through your browser or device settings. There are many different browsers: each different browser (and in some cases each different version of the same browser) has its own procedure for deleting cookies. Cookies preferences should be set separately for each browser used, as the functionality and options offered may vary. Please visit your browser’s support pages for more information. In addition, the user can change the settings for the cookies of Giacomo Petri, including their activation and deactivation, by accessing the dedicated section linked from the footer of the Sites under “Cookie Settings”. The complete deactivation of cookies may preclude many features, or the proper navigation or display of the Sites or other web pages.
Acceptance and Waiver of Cookies. When you first access the Sites and, in any case, until a choice is made, you will be asked to give your consent to the use of third-party analytical and profiling cookies. In particular, the consent may be given by continuing with the navigation.
RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The data may be processed by third parties carefully selected for reliability and competence who act, as data controllers, in the name and on behalf of Giacomo Petri on the basis of contractual agreements and specific instructions, as necessary or appropriate to carry out activities, including instrumental or ancillary, relevant to the purposes of data processing indicated in this statement, the main one of which consists in the provision of goods or services requested by the person concerned (eg: postal service companies, couriers, data entry companies, companies that manage marketing and newsletters, etc..).
In any other case, except as provided by applicable law, personal data are not transferred and / or disclosed to third parties.
TRANSFER OF DATA TO COUNTRIES NOT BELONGING TO THE EU
If personal data are transferred to countries outside the European Union, they will be transferred in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR to ensure an adequate level of protection. In particular, transfers will be made through the conclusion of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, a copy of which can be obtained by sending a request to the contact details contained in this statement.
PERIOD OF DATA RETENTION
As soon as the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, Giacomo Petri will delete them, unless the law does not require filing obligations or the user has not consented to the processing for a longer time or to their storage.
The data controller is Giacomo Petri, with registered office in Via Collina 52.
50026 – San Casciano V.P. (FI), VAT number: 05565100483